The Day Tour is a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Dubai, with a personal recorded commentary available in 12 languages.
The tour’s 3 routes, the Beach Tour, City Tour and the Marina Tour provide the perfect orientation of Dubai. You can hop-on and off as many times as you wish to explore places of interest, discovering everything from the world-famous Burj Al Arab to the traditional gold and spice souks.
To suit your itinerary, you can choose either a 24 hour or a 48 hour ticket, giving you plenty of time to visit all the attractions that interest you. Our fleet of purpose-built vehicles enables you to interchange between the air-conditioned fore-cabin or open-air seating at the rear.
• Free Cruise on an Arabian Dhow: Dubai Creek (old Dubai) and Marina (modern Dubai).
• Free Ride on a Water Bus.
• Free Sharjah Tour.
• Free Desert Sunset Tour (please ask a Big Bus member of staff for booking procedures).
• Free entry to Lost Chambers and Ambassador Lagoon at Atlantis The Palm (with 48 hour tickets).
• Free Entry to Dubai Museum (Al Fahidi Fort).
• Free Entry to Shindagha Museum (Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House).
• Free Walking Tours (October to April)
• Free Reward Booklet with substantial retail, leisure and dining discounts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
• Free Shuttles
• Free Bottled Water
• Free Headphones
• Free Wafi Discount Card